CNC Maintenance Technician (Denver, CO)
The CNC Maintenance Technician will have an extensive understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics to effectively detect and resolve issues with electrical, electronic and mechanical components. Similar position titles may include:
- Industrial Machinery Mechanic with PLC experience
- CNC, Mill, Lathe Machine Maintenance Technician
- CNC Field Service Engineer
- Travel to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain machine tool equipment and controls for customer organizations
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, and software, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems. Use machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues Equipment may include Haas, Citizen, Miyano, Makino, Fanuc, etc
- Communicate with the customer to determine machine problem.
- Diagnose and repair problems. Identify and replace parts as necessary. Test and make adjustments. Ability to troubleshoot resourcefully with minimal product support.
- Follow-up with customer after the repair is complete.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Complete all required paperwork and/or data entry in a timely manner.
- Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as required by the position.
- Demonstrated high degree of industrial mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical aptitude and repair abilities
- Some practical experience in the machine tool industry is desirable, however we are willing to train the right person.
- Ability & desire to work independently.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license. Clean driving record. Company vehicle provided.
- Limited overnight/weekend travel.
Why You Should Apply
Moncktons Productivity values each employee. Many of our employees have been with the company for 10, 20 and even 30+ years! We hire people who demonstrate integrity, creativity and a great work ethic. Employees are given the freedom to do excellent work and are recognized for a job well done.
We offer a very competitive compensation/benefits package including:
- Excellent Health & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Flex Plan/125 Medical Plan
- Fitness center
- Company-Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Personal Time
Feel free to share this job.