MMT offers formal CNC programming training classes including classroom and hands-on training. We can train you and your staff in classroom and on-site, and offer phone support, and machine tool demonstrations.
Here are the types of training offered by MMT.
Haas Online Training
MMT Productivity offers web-based training for Haas machines. This offering is designed to give you 24/7 access to technical education courses and resources for your Haas machinery. This online resource enables you to focus on learning at your own pace. Please note that this online training is not a substitute for classroom training but it does provide an additional resource. It is still recommended that your operators attend classroom training. Benefits of Haas online training:
- Web-based training is highly interactive and effective for adult learners
- Training is always consistent
- Competency is measured and ensured
- Training expenses are reduced
- Equipment utilization is increased
- Equipment downtime is decreased
- Employee satisfaction is increased
- Organizational effectiveness is increased
- Technical resources can be refocused on revenue generating activities
NEW: Each User License includes Basic Set Up and Programming (CNC Lathe or Mill), in addition to Shop Math – Level 1 & 2, Manufacturing Blueprint Reading, Speeds & Feeds, Precision Measurement, Safety for Machining, Hydraulics, Machinist CalcPro (if Machinist CalcPro purchased) and IPS Intuitive Programming System. You may purchase individual user licenses, or Site Licenses (for schools or larger company use).
If you did not find the class you are looking for, or need more information, please contact the Trainer at email@example.com.